INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
Here is an ideal opportunity to be part of the wildest events AND display your products and services to over 1,200 plus attendees.
- Vending at the events, as in previous shows is expected to sell out.
- Vendor Space Fee are to be paid in full 10 days before the show date.
- Vender Fee 2 tables for this show is $150.00
- Each Vendor/ Exhibitor (Not Vendor Space) will be given 1 or 2 Complimentary tickets. ( Vendor Badges: Re-entry access through loading area, after party access. Does not include VIP areas).
Please note that the Vender Tickets are for persons working in your booth ONLY.
NOTE: ALL VENDOR SPOTS FOR THIS SHOW Space is first come first serve.
At this venue brings your own tables and any thing else you may need.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the limited number of spaces available spaces will be granted on a first come, first served basis. We will not be able to guarantee a spot unless we have payment in full within 10 days of the show date. Horns & Halos reserves the right to refuse a vender application and related fees at any time.
VENDING/EXHIBITOR HOURS OF OPERATION ARE:
- Saturday – 4:30 pm to 7pm (vendor’s set up)
- Saturday – 7PM (vender meeting)
- Saturday – 8PM (doors open)
- Sunday – 2:00am (vender teardown)
Terms and Conditions:
NOTE: This year we are upgrading on how AZ Horns & Halos looks to our attendees. ALL venders/exhibitors must have a professional looking vender area. This can be accomplished by using covers, stands, display racks and so on. The better you look the more you will sell. The whole point is to step it up and look more professional.
Vending at AZ Horns & Halos is not assigned on a first come, first served basis. AZ Horns & Halos selects its vendors based on a commitment to offer a diverse and unique selection to our attendees. Submitting a Vendor Application does not guarantee space at AZ Horns & Halos. We will make every reasonable effort to work with vendors to insure a successful event for all parties.